What is BARCamp Cambodia ?
BarCamp Cambodia is a set of events that bring together IT professionals, innovators, businesses, NGOs and students under
their own agenda to network, create synergies and catch up the state-of-the-art of technology.
- Create a platform where professionals, investors, innovators, students, and tech industry experts can connect, learn,
catch up with the state of the art of technology. All of them can use this opportunity to share ideas and create
synergies that might lead to new services and socially innovative business models.
- Showcase and share the experiences and social innovation success stories of Cambodian and foreign individuals, companies
and organizations, learning from their experience.
- Promote the use of advanced and innovative technologies to improve the results of Cambodian SMEs and the impact of civil
- Connect IT and media students and professionals with the country’s ICT industry, helping make the best possible matches
between employers and employees.
- Promote technology industry in Cambodia, especially technology tools that benefit the most to Cambodia SMEs and Civil
- Students will be able to increase their preparation and will better understand the different careers in ICT that they
might choose and the companies for which they might decide to work in the future.
- CSOs will share and learn about new technologies that can be applied in their work to improve their impact.
- Companies will find how to use technology to better market and distribute their products and how be more efficient and
create new online services. They will also be able to promote themselves to students and young professionals that
might be interested on joining them.
- Entrepreneurs and Innovators will create synergies for new ideas and partnerships that might lead to socially advanced
and profitable innovative products.
- Professionals will build their capacity by understanding the state-of-the-art of technology and considering how it can
be applied in their organizations.
- All participants will be able to network with experts on each field and start or join user groups and clubs that will
help them improve their professional capacity, increasingly valuing a culture of sharing and participation that will
allow them to grow better together with their peers.